chitika

Apply to be a Chitika Publisher!

Friday, December 14, 2012

FIFA Ultimate Team Best Player

FIFA ultimate team best players
Who are the FIFA ultimate team thirteen best Players?
Well I suppose that depends on how you define the best player.

FIFA ultimate team is a unique game format and I like the FIFA ultimate team's chemistry feature because it doesn't allow one player to be a god and every one that can't afford him get flogged game after game. It lets everyone have a chance but saying that, there are still good players and bad ones.

So let's take a look at a few of my favorite players in the game.

Here is a list of my favorite five-star players, their leagues, positions and their teams so it will be easy for you to find, buy or trade them.
Let's start off with Barclays Premier league, there are four five-star players that I've found so far. They are:

  • Nani, a gold player with a ranking of eighty-five. His position is LM and he plays for Manchester United.
  • Hatem Ben Arfa is another gold player with a ranking of eighty-one. His position is RW and he plays for Newcastle United.
  • Oussama Assaidi is also a gold player and his ranking is seventy-eight. His position is LW and he plays for Liverpool. This guy has kicked a lot of goals for me.
  • Adel Taarabt is another Barclays' legend. He is a gold player with a ranking of seventy-eight. His position is CAM and he plays for Queens Park Rangers.

I like the Barclays Premier league players as they are easy to find if you know the names of the British clubs, but I have to admit I have a soft spot for the Brazilian players as well. So let's have a look at my top Liga do Brazil picks:
  • Ronaldinho is of course the first one that comes to mind as he is an unstoppable force in real life. Well. it's no different in this game, he is an amazing player. He is a gold player with a ranking of eighty-three. His position is CAM and he plays for Atlético Mineiro.
  • Andrés D'Alessandro is an international gold player with a ranking of eighty and his position is CAM as well.
  • Neymar is another one I like. He is a gold player with a ranking of eighty-five and he plays LW position and his team is Santos.
I could go on all day about the gold players that I like and use, but it would make for some pretty dull reading.

To summarize, there are a lot of really great players and I am just scratching the surface here, but I can definitely say that if you like FIFA and fantasy football then you will love playing FIFA ultimate team. It gives you all the action of the FIFA World cup game with the strategies and tactics of fantasy football.

It is by far my all-time favorite sports game and I must give a big thumbs up to the guys at EA games for this one. You guys have definitely done it again.

If you want to be a part of an online FIFA community, get tips and ideas for free from other players then get to this site and start talking to the gold coin masters today at http://fifaultimateteamgoldcoinmasters.com or check out the latest stategy guides on our guides page Click for guides

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 
Design by hamza massaoui | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hamza MASSAOUI