chitika

Apply to be a Chitika Publisher!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nadal cautious with the approach of his return to the tennis courts

Be tennis star Rafael Nadal cautious about his return to the tennis courts, and remained away from the media during the launching his workouts.

Said Nadal, who returned to training a few days ago after a period of absence lasted almost five months because of a knee injury: "After a week of training, still no fixed date for my return to the courts."

Nadal is preparing for participation in the Abu Dhabi Championship performing as well as the Doha tournament.

The Nadal: "I'm working to end the period of recovery and quick return to golf, my goal when I come back to the stadiums to do my best."

Nadal explained: "If you reach the first place in category I would be happy, and if dropped to eighth place I'd be happy too."

Noteworthy that Nadal is currently in fourth place in the tennis world rankings

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 
Design by hamza massaoui | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hamza MASSAOUI